Anybody over 10 years of age can join the Aspley Memorial Bowls Club.
Download a MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM here.
|Tuesday||Social Pairs||8.30am & 12.30pm||$15 including morning/afternoon tea|
|Wednesday||Social Pairs||8.30am||$20 including lunch and morning tea/coffee at morning tea and lunch.
Wednesdays are run by the Ladies Division
|Thursday||Social Pairs||8.30am & 12.30pm||$15 including morning/afternoon tea|
|Twilight Bowls Open Pairs||Games start at 6pm and we play until 8.00pm.||$10 per Aspley member player. Teams are self-selected open pairs but there’s a spares list on the sheet if you need someone else to make up a team.
Members can bring a guest to try bowling.
|Saturday||Social Pairs||12.30pm||$15 including afternoon tea|
- Greens are available nearly always for practice
- A member is entitled to play lawn bowls at any other lawn bowls club
- Access to great facilities and licensed premises
- Email newsletter “The Aspley E-Bowler” and regular bowls bulletins emailed to members
- A group of ladies meet every second Thursday morning for craft and morning tea
- Discount hall hire
- Above all, good fellowship and the opportunity to make new friends
- Plus heaps more!
General Membership Rules
- We love people coming to visit our club and enjoying our facilities, however you are required to abide by the conditions of entry as governed by the Queensland Liquor Licensing Laws
- Members must have their membership card on them at all times
- If you are a non-member in the company of a member, you may sign into the club as a member’s guest
- If you are a non-member not in the company of a member, then you must either be a member of an affiliated club or you must live outside a 15km radius and sign in as a temporary member for the day
- You may become a Social Member and visit at any time without the necessity to sign in
Queensland Liquor Licensing Laws require that entry to Aspley Memorial Bowls Club Inc is restricted to:
- Members of the Club
- Signed-in guests of a club member
- Members of an affiliated club
- Visitors living more than 15km from the club signed-in as temporary members for the day
- Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- The following dress is not permitted at any time:
- Untidy, faded or frayed clothing
- Bare Feet
- Offensive T-shirts