Date: 18th November, 2020 No of Players ____
Social distancing is still in place.
Today 18th November it is “Picnic Day” and we are bringing our own lunches. There will be biscuits for morning tea. If you are bringing a lunch to go in the fridge please place it on the coffee table and the people on kitchen duty will put it in the fridge for you. We will make sure you receive it when you come in for lunch.
It was good to see so many enjoying Christmas Cheers last week. Thanks to all who participated and made it a great day. Thanks also to our sponsors “Weller on the Park”. We enjoyed meeting Jo Lynch and Carrie Woods.
Upcoming dates for Ladies Division: 25th November is a Normal Bowling Day; Monday 30th November AGM & General Meeting; 2nd December is a Normal Bowling Day; 9th December Christmas Party and Trophy Presentation Day. (Please put your name down on the sheet on the notice board.) Bowling resumes next year on 13th January, 2021 for the Ladies Division.
- The new flag pole is in position and thanks to Col and the volunteers for getting it in place in time for Remembrance Day. Thanks also to Gordon who has the garden around the pole looking great.
- The Veteran Singles Semi finals were held on Monday 16th November and the final will be held today. Lorraine Dixon vs Bev Wedge.
- Friday Night twilight bowls will be on again this Friday, 20th November. Meals available from 4.30 pm. You can book on-line or in the Club House. Friday nights are sponsored by Karen & Gary @ REMAX Northern.
- Aveo Members Jackpot Draw will be on again this week. If the jackpot wasn’t won yesterday (Tuesday 17th) it will be $640 or $10 consolation prize provided by AVEO. Thank you Aveo
- If anyone require a club shirt please see Barb Baker who has done a superb job with uniforms this year.