What do I do if I want to try bowls?
You can download a nomination form here or come to the Club and complete a form. It is then handed to the Club Secretary and, after approval, you will be contacted regarding membership, or coaching if you are not already a player.
Free coaching is available from Accredited Bowls Australia coaches.
If you find that bowls is “not for you”, you are not under any obligation to continue.
You can come and try on Friday Night Bowls.
What equipment is required?
- The Club will loan you a set of lawn bowls for an initial period of time.
- Bowls Australia approved shoes. Barefoot or socks are acceptable for practice or coaching.
- Casual/coloured clothing allowed. Sunsmart advised.
What are some other benefits?
- Greens are available nearly always for practice.
- Our number 1 green is covered.
- A member is entitled to play lawn bowls at any other lawn bowls club.
- Access to great facilities and licensed premises.
- Email bowls bulletins and newsletter.
- Option to put your name down online.
- No poker machines.
- Discount hall hire.
- Plus heaps more!