Dress Standards for the Men’s and Ladies’ Divisions
- Shirts: Must have a collar and be neat
- Pants/ Skirts: Long/Short/3/4 length, skorts and neat
- Shoes: Flat soled, heel-less footwear
- Socks: Any type. Neat in appearance.
- Head Wear: Any type. Neat in appearance.
Aspley Club Competitions
- Shirts: Bowls Australia Approved (BAA) Aspley Club Shirt
- Pants (Men): BAA Royal blue or white trousers or shorts, belt or drawstring
- (Ladies): Royal blue or white, short, long. ¾ length, skirts, skorts
- Shoes, Socks, Headwear: B.A.A.
Official Play Days
- BAA attire or Aspley Club attire is encouraged
Special days (eg: Australia Day/Theme Days)
Neat and tidy dress for the theme of the day or as specified on the Notice Sheet.